Thursday, January 8, 2009

My First Post On My First Blog

I suck at writing. I’ve been known to sit and torture my brain for the right adjective for hours (but I got an A in English Comp). So I’ll blurt instead. You see, I’ve got this terrific scarf, and I decided to take it on a trip to Europe for 5-6 months. It really is an outstanding, one-of-a-kind scarf – with extreme attention to detail and finish, my friends took to it with time-consuming, hand-executed techniques that transformed it to not just another accessory, but a kick-ass, beyond cool, neck-extending, salami-skin-hiding, piece of haute couture, a trend-setting design intended only for the select... one. Me. My scarf, named Scarf, is accompanied by a gaggle of die-hard followers. Together, we plan to rate the coffee, sample the beer, and soak up some 'cou-cha'.

7 comments:

  1. Well, Mr. Jet-Set - you appear to be on a charming street - somewhere in Europe! From what I've heard from your master tho - I hope you've better luck with finding coffee SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to cry!!!! I LOOOOOVE this!!!!! Scarf looks like he's having fun...but I hear he needs a good cup of Mochaaaaaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, nice to see you, er, should I perhaps say, nice to see your scarf online in the Old World. Can you send me yr address and how + or - is it from GMT so I can know what time your at? luv ya all
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, if you mention the "M" word again, I'm going to knee-cap you when you stumble out of Brussels airport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. Gee. Harsh. Loosen the scarf I think...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Joyce
    Silk Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say this is a great article i enjoyed reading it keep the good work.

    Burberry Cashmere Scarf

    ReplyDelete